In response to the circumstances surrounding COVID-19, MTEC will launch a new program called, Clean it Right, Training for the Tourism, Hospitality and Retail Industry, on June 1, 2020. The program will be free until June 1, 2021.
Clean it Right, is an online training program designed to provide awareness and education on cleaning your facility. There are three custom modules:
- Hotels, Motels and Bed & Breakfasts
- Restaurants and Food Services
- Retail Businesses
This training will raise awareness and educate participants on:
- the necessity to have all staff aware and involved in cleaning
- types of cleaning solutions
- the difference between cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting
- what happens when things are not cleaned properly
- all the areas that should be cleaned and disinfected
- the frequency in which they need to be cleaned
- and much more.
To learn more, visit https://www.mtec.mb.ca/clean-it-right.asp