The MRFA has partnered with The Dream Factory and Community Safety Net to produce a coupon guidebook for Manitoba restaurants called Dine Manitoba. Your restaurant can support a great cause and drive traffic back to your establishment by participating for FREE!
About the Dine Manitoba book program:
- Will include promotions and discounts from local restaurants
- It’s FREE for restaurants to participate!
- Retail value of $20 per book
- $5 per book goes to MRFA to help us support the restaurant industry
- $5 per book goes to The Dream Factory to help them continue to Keep Kids Dreaming – their new program started during the pandemic to help lift up Dream Kids and their families with meals from local restaurants.
- The Dream Factory will purchase meals for Dream Kids and their families from participating restaurants, so proceeds from the book go directly back into the restaurant industry!
- Beginning later this summer, the book will be available for purchase online through the MRFA and Community Safety Net.
- Dine Manitoba purchasers and users will be asked to enter their email to our mailing list for a chance to win gift cards purchased from participating restaurants and receive special info and offers from participating restaurants.
- Our emailing list of Dine Manitoba purchasers and users will be available for FREE to all participating restaurants!
Info about registering to participating:
- There is no cost to your restaurant to participate.
- Participation is available to the first 50 restaurants who register with CSN.
- To register, send logo (vector format or high rez PDF), web address (url), phone number, and 4 separate promotions that you would like to offer to email@example.com. See samples in the buttons below.
- Please note: all promos will be “one per table or visit” and “can’t be combined with any other offer.”
- A proof will be sent to participating restaurants before printing.
Any questions about Dine Manitoba can be directed to Megan McIntosh at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-783-9955.
Click here to see more info about the program and The Dream Factory, including an update about our fellow foodie Dream Kid, Karmyn!