Join us! As the membership outreach coordinator, you will provide direct one on one support to the membership of the association.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Membership outreach coordinator function as the liaison between an organization and its members. This includes answering queries, providing information, devising regular communication activities, and maintaining membership records. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling all questions, information requests, and complaints regarding membership.
- Processing membership applications, renewals, and resignations.
- Maintaining and updating membership records.
- Assisting with member communication activities.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports.
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Coordinating with the accounting department to track membership revenue.
- Preparing membership marketing materials.
- Provide support to operations manager in organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members.
- Yearly completion of membership interview and creation of membership feedback report to be reviewed at yearly AGM.
- Occasional weekend/overtime support for events required.
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Experience within the restaurant and food service industry considered an asset.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle for occasional use considered an asset but not required.
This position is primarily in-office, but during the pandemic, working from home can be accommodated when necessary. Our office follows COVID-19 protocols and interviews will be conducted by Zoom.
Benefits are negotiable. Wage is $18/hr for 40 hrs/week, Monday to Friday, full-time, permanent position.
Please submit a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2021.
Preferred start date is March 1, 2021.
About the Manitoba Restaurant & Foodservices Association:
The MRFA is the industry association that represents restaurants and food service businesses in Manitoba, advocating on behalf of their interests to all levels of governments and various other stakeholders while also providing benefits and community to our industry.
VIEW THIS JOB AND APPLY THROUGH INDEED.COM.